Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dog



Today I am posting  paintings of dog that I have done in last couple of days. First one is a color pencil sketch of a standing dog. Here I used very gentle strokes of yellow ocher color pencil to do the basic shading.                                                                                        
                                                           
                   




 Below one is another sketch using color pencil, used black and brown color pencils to complete this sketch. Just drew the lines using the color pencil to depict the hair on the face and body of the dog.









Here is another painting of dog done using watercolor. For this sketch I used yellow ocher and light gray colors. Once the sketch is done, I used 0 size brush to draw thin lines of yellow ocher/ light gray lines around the body of the dog to depict the hair.





















Below is another painting of dog done using watercolor. To do this painting, initially I gave  a layer of yellow ocher and light brown color. Once it is dried, then I drew black and brown lines.



























Final one is another painting of mine done using oil paints.




No comments:

Post a Comment