Saturday, March 17, 2012

Four Seasons

Since last year, I have been witnessing the sharp color difference with the climate change. Born and brought up in a place where I could feel only two seasons in a year(rainy season and summer),  when I had to move to a different part of the world it was really treat for the eyes to witness four seasons(winter, spring, summer and fall). Now I am actually understanding the fact that every  scenery is greatly influenced by the time of the year and time of the day.   As I gaze through my window daily, the changes in the color of trees,bushes, plants with season have influenced me a lot. So I thought of picking this topic as a subject for my next oil painting.

I collected photographs of a place in four different seasons. Divided my canvas sheet into four parts, dedicating each to a season and came up with following painting:


No comments:

Post a Comment